You can download the Subs Form here.
We would also like to remind parents (and youth members) what we ask of all members of 2nd Onchan.
What we ask of our members:
We don’t ask a lot of our members, but we do ask the following:
- They attend regular weekly meetings.
- They wear the correct uniform (details on our website).
- They pay their Term Subscriptions before the cut off date.
- They attend St. Georges Day Parade (usually in April), Civic Sunday (usually in May or June) and Remembrance Sunday (in November).
- They take part in our weekend activities where possible.
- They support, with their families, our fund raising and social events.
Further details can be found here.