We ask the following of our members at 2nd Onchan Scout Group:
- They attend regular weekly meetings.
- They wear the correct uniform (details here).
- They pay their Term Subscriptions before the cut off date.
- They attend St. Georges Day Parade (usually in April), Civic Sunday (Scouts & Cubs only, usually in June or July) and Remembrance Sunday (Scouts & Cubs only, in November).
- They take part in our weekend activities where possible.
- They support, with their families, our fund raising and social events.