We have been keeping a close eye on the weather over the last few days. This morning’s forecast has said that the snow expected tomorrow could get down to low level rather than stay on the hills as in previous forecasts. This could make even getting to Port Erin difficult for some of you.

We have therefore taken the decision, before we go out and buy the supplies for the weekend, that the camp is being postponed, not cancelled. The new date is the 3. – 5. May 2013, which is the earliest we could do. All other details are unchanged.

If you are unable to make this date, please let me know and you will be given a full refund.

If you weren’t on the camp this weekend, but are now available for the new date, please let me know and I will send you a letter.